GTA 4 For Android:- GTA is a very popular open-world game series, but here I’ve got GTA 4 For Android! It isn’t released yet by Rockstar Games. So, we can enjoy it in our AmdAndr phone using this GTA 4 Android MOD with HD Graphics! This GTA 4 MOD For Android includes lots of interesting features such as new moving style, jumping style, new gun textures, new cars and many more! GTA 4 APK and Data is given below to download via Google Drive link but make sure you read the full installation process in order to make this GTA 4 MOD work properly!
All you know that GTA 4 Apk is an action and adventure video game which played from a third-person perspective. There are several missions in the game and a player can play multiple missions at the same time. GTA 4 Android is larger in area compare the early GTA 4 Mobile Hame. The vehicles in the game are amazing, the graphics, sound and the game controls are great. I can’t say that this mod is same as real GTA IV Android but I am pretty sure that you will definitely like and enjoy this GTA 5 Apk.
GTA 4 Android Game Info:
|Game NAME||GTA 4 Apk|
|GTA 4 MOD Size||550MB|
|Android Required||Android 4.0+|
|Last Updated||June, 2018|
How to Install GTA 4 Apk + Data in Android (Video)
GTA 4 Android MOD Screenshot:
NOTE: All files here are For Education Purposes only. File Links shared here are total responsibility of their hosted site.
GTA 4 Apk Data Android Download Link:
How to install GTA 4 For Android:
1. Download GTA 4 Apk + Data from the link given above in the post.
2. Extract it using ZArchiver or ES File Explorer.
3. Now, you’ll get a folder of this name “com.rockstargames.gtasa”.
4. Open it and go to: “files > texdb > gta3”
- Here you have to edit these 3 files shown in screenshot below:
You have to rename them according to your GPU:
- Mali GPU – rename “EDIT” to “etc”
- Adreno GPU – raname “EDIT” to “dxt”
- PowerVr GPU – rename “EDIT” to “pvr”
An Example: I have Adreno GPU
- I will rename “gta3.EDIT.dat” to “gta3.dxt.dat”
And edit all 3 files as shown above:
5. Now, again in that “com.rockstargames.gtasa” open it and go to: “files > texdb > txd”
- Now, you’ll see some files as shown in screenshot below:
Again, edit these 3 files and rename them according to your GPU.
6. Now, paste this “com.rockstargames.gtasa” folder to “Android > data”.
And done! You’re ready to play GTA 4 Android Version MOD! Launch GTA SA and boom! Now it is transformed to GTA 4 Android!!
All Credit goes to: GamerKing
GTA 4 For ANDROID Features:
Added New GTA 4 For Android Cars & Bikes
– Added New GTA 4 For Android Guns – Railgun, Homing Launcher, Hatchet
– Car Lighting Fixtures now get Xenon Lighting Fixtures
– GTA IV Android Pickup Pieces
– Balanced Weapon Stats
– Improved Weapon Hud Texture
– New Animation like GTA 4 APK
– Improved Street Textures
– Old Cars Replaced with new GTA 4 Android HD Graphics
– Recreation Button Modified
– New Loading Display
GTA 4 For Android MOD info:
Grand Theft Auto 4 For Android story mode can be beaten in less than 30 hours, and there are so many optional activities and side missions to take part in along the way that you can comfortably double that number if you’re in no hurry. The majority of the story missions task you with making deliveries and/or killing people, and play out in much the same way as those in previous games. With that said, most of the missions are a lot easier this time around, partly because Niko is a more agile and efficient killer than any of his predecessors, and partly because the LCPD seemingly has better things to do than hunt down an illegal immigrant who’s gunning down undesirables all over the city.
Some of the more imaginative missions sprinkled throughout the story include a kidnapping, a bank heist, and a job interview. The cinematic cutscenes associated with story missions are superbly presented and are the sequences in which the game’s characters really shine. Without exception, the characters you encounter benefit from great animation, great voice work, and superbly expressive faces. They’re not always so impressive when they join you on a mission and refuse to do what they’re supposed to (for example, not following you on an escort mission, or failing to negotiate a doorway). Nevertheless, these problems are few and far between, and they’re made less painful by the new “replay mission” option that you’re presented with whenever you fail.
- GTA SA Online/Multiplayer MOD
- GTA Vice City in 300MB (FULL GAME)
- Tekken 6 for Android in 240MB (FULL GAME)
- Need For Speed Most Wanted in 400MB (FULL GAME)