PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 Apk:- The development for Chinese versions of PUBG Mobile Android and iOS is way ahead of PUBG Mobile’s Global Version. A week ago Timi version with new Map Sanhok and new gun QBZ was released early than the Lightspeed version which was very annoying as PUBG Mobile Lightspeed version is way better than PUBG Mobile Timi version.
And today they officially launched PUBG Mobile v0.9.5 Lightspeed version with Sanhok Map and new Gun! We just tested it and the new map is so good and has lot more loot than other maps. So, the players can enjoy more time while shooting not looting. I’ve also given a link to Download PUBG Mobile Sanhok Map Android/iOS.
Previous Version: PUBG Mobile v0.8.6 (Lightspeed)
PUBG Mobile Sanhok Map (Lightspeed)
What’s New in PUBG Mobile v0.8.6 (Lightspeed)
- New Map: Finally, we’ve got an idea of how this map plays. Below is a quick-fire roundup of everything that’s new or different about the 4×4 map Sanhok.
- Weather’s back! – contentious weather conditions like fog and rain have returned. They were unpopular at first, but the hardcore community has been after their return for some time, and we’re personally delighted to see them back and mixing up our playstyles once again.
- New, but unfinished buildings – unsurprisingly, new building shapes are in the mix, but these could still change before the map launches properly (and probably after it launches, knowing PUBG). Although we still recommend memorising their layouts to get the upper hand!
PUBG Mobile v0.9.5 More Features:
- Weapon spawns – More gear spawns faster, in brief. Specifically, ARs, SMGs and DMRs are spawned more often, the item spawn rate is up by 5 per cent compared to round 4 of the Sanhok testing, and 8x and 15x scopes don’t spawn at all on Sanhok, other than in care packages.
- The circle now spawns instantly – no more anxious waiting period before you know where to go. The white circle now starts instantly, giving you an immediate idea of where you need to head next and how long you have.
- Blue zone time adjusted – the blue zone is also now more “dynamic”, changing where the enxt circle is and the waiting time for it according to the number of players remaining in the game.
- Red zone frequency has been lowered – The Red Zone is smaller on Sanhok, the centre of it will always appear outside of the white-ringed safe zone too, as it’s designed to make you more at risk outside of the circle.
- Tweaks to vehicle spawns – Vans now spawn less often. The two-wheeled motorcycle spawns more often. Motorbikes with sidecars have been removed Sanhok. (Hooray!)
- Duos and Squads added – You can now team up with your pals for 2, 3, and 4-player action on the map, too.
- Performance tweaks – Ahead of launch, farawar players and vehicle rendering has been changed to improve performance.
PUBG Mobile Competitive Mode (No Bots Mode)
PUBG Mobile Competitive Mode is a new arcade mode in 0.9.5 which is pretty much just like PING PC, or that’s what they’re going for at least, there are no automatic settings like auto loot, auto door opening, aim assist, no minimap cues for shots, steps, vehicles nearby, and also there are NO PUBG Mobile BOTS all 100 players are real in competitive mode.
Now, those who was complaining about so many bots are going to miss bots as this mode is very tough! There would be NO Bots at all! No gunshots on map, No footstep on map, just like PUBG PC. All you need is a decent headset!
PUBG Mobile Night Mode Apk:
It’s a fun mode in which weather changes time to time. You starts in morning and till the mid game it gets night. You’ll also have night vision glasses to look better in night time. Of course, it would be very hard to spot someone in the dark without the night-vision glasses!
It’s not yet out for PC or Console but you can try it out in your Android right now! By just installing this PUBG v0.9.5 Apk Data from the link given below!
PUBG Mobile Sanhok Map Download (Lightspeed)
How to install PUBG Mobile Sanhok Map Android:
1. Download PUBG Mobile v0.9.5 Apk from the link given above.
2. Install PUBG Mobile Sanhok Map APK.
3. It will ask you to download some additional data of 350MB or so. Download it.
4. The game will start!! Enjoy PUBG Mobile Sanhok Map in Android early!!!
As of now, the sanhok map is available in PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 Lightspeed version and PUBG Mobile 0.9.5 Timi version. There’s no known timeline so far about when this sanhok map update is going to be rolled out for PUBG Mobile global version players. For any kind or troubles or queries, fell free to drop your comments down below.